Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19" Upgraded Cyclone Wheels with Michelin Primacy Tires. 8K miles (Like New) - No Longer Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
19" Upgraded Cyclone Wheels with Michelin Primacy Tires. 8K miles (Like New)

For Sale:

19" Upgrade Cyclone Wheels with Michelin Primacy Upgrade.
- Normally a $2.5K upgrade for the wheels
- $1K upgrade for the tires
- Tires have roughly 8K miles so with the rated 45K on the tires, you have more than 80% tread
- Mint Condition. I believe there may be one curb rash so i'll take a picture of it soon (if i can find it).

Great for comfort with unique look (since most opt to have the standard wheels). These are OEM so you get a different look but factory made. Looking to upgrade to some aftermarket 20"s.

Please PM me if interested. Looking for locals in Southern California, Los Angeles

Thanks

List Date: 8/12/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 19" Upgraded Cyclone Wheels with Michelin Primacy Tires. 8K miles (Like New)
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

c5767b7c-4b3e-4fa8-9400-00813e4d239c2.jpg
e08a1b5c-34e6-49f6-97e0-5ab029718bb72.jpg
ecc0129a-010b-4d73-b13f-b4705521bf2b2.jpg

I apologize i forgot to mention. I'm looking to sell without TPMS as i will be installing them on my aftermarket wheels.

Really looking for local pick up but will consider shipping at the buyer's cost. Sorry i'm not sure how much that will cost but can research if necessary.

Thanks!

Yep. What paintpolisher said. It's a valve stem that monitors the amount of tire pressure of the wheel. Are you upgrading to 19" or would you be using these as a spare?

Basically, if you wanted to downgrade, you can move the sensors from your wheels to the 19"s. If you'd like them as a spare set, I'm sure we can work something out where I keep the sensors in the tire.

The sensors can be purchased at most tire companies i.e. TireRack.