Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Anyone taken delivery of new steel grey?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone taken delivery of the new darker steel grey? If so, would you please post some photos.

There are a few photos posted on here reported to be taken at the Fremont store, but when I contacted the Fremont store they told me they did not have one to show. I was recently in San Francisco and had high hopes of seeing one, but no such luck. The Rockville, MD service center and DC store do not know when they will get them either.

Has anyone taken delivery of the new darker steel grey? If so, would you please post some photos.

There are a few photos posted on here reported to be taken at the Fremont store, but when I contacted the Fremont store they told me they did not have one to show. I was recently in San Francisco and had high hopes of seeing one, but no such luck. The Rockville, MD service center and DC store do not know when they will get them either.

I ordered the grey a week before they announced the new steel grey, the OA that I had test driven with sent me this picture of the old grey (background) and the new steel grey (foreground) Model S. I changed my order to the new Steel grey. Delivery in September

Night.jpg

Last edited:
We've got the pleasure of making jstepy's new MS even better in the coming week. The color is stunning in real life. It has hues of blue, purple, grey, and it's metallic. Can't wait to polish it further to refine the finish and apply nano coating to make the metal flakes come alive. Stay tuned!!!