Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Philadelphia Marriott Downtown NEMA 14-50

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Only Trons

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2013
Northern Virginia
Spent the weekend in Philadelphia and stayed at the Marriott Downtown. Great central location. I pulled up in the valet parking line and informed them that I preferred to park the car myself in their garage. They were EXTREMELY polite about it and one of their valet team jumped in the passenger seat to guide me into the garage. As we were pulling in, he informed me that he would guide me to their charging station! There was no mention of a charging station on the hotel web site, so I had planned my trip as if I would not charge while in Philadelphia. Lo and behold, he guides me to a parking space which is reserved with a large portable sign. He moves the sign and there is a NEMA 14-50 plug on the wall. I plugged in and was getting about 200V at 40A. I made sure they had my cell telephone number so they could call me if another vehicle needed the outlet. What an unexpected benefit! I made a note on Plugshare about this. So if you are going to Philadelphia, be sure to keep this in mind.