Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Organize your UMC: Controller Wall Bracket - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Organize your UMC: Controller Wall Bracket

Wall bracket provides clean-looking support for the UMC controller, while also reducing the hanging weight on the wall plug. With a simple drop-in design, the bracket makes it easy to slide the controller in or out whenever needed. The bracket is 3D printed in ABS plastic and given a smooth finish. The bracket can be made in white or black (as shown), but for the adventurous we can print in red, green, blue or yellow as well. :)

This is a fun home-based hobby project, so our production rate is somewhat limited. The idea and design were inspired by several threads on the TMC forum, and represent an unsponsored contribution to the Tesla community. 5% of every order is provided to the Tesla Motors Club (TMC) to help support its work for the community and owners.

This UMC bracket is provided as is without any guarantees or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, of title or of noninfringement of third-party rights. Use of the product is at the user's risk.

Please specify color (Black, White, Red, Green, Blue or Yellow) in the "Note" section when placing the order. If no color is specified, we will assume black.

Thank you for your support!

List Date: 8/9/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Organize your UMC: Controller Wall Bracket
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

696a5e32-00d0-44ca-93b2-03955b736f552.jpg
57640a74-62a1-4c12-9b75-6efadb7feae82.jpg
e3a326e4-531c-4999-b7f7-5be1b4cc77012.jpg
ka2pZkqmgSZA.JPG

I recently received and installed this bracket. I highly recommend. It's sturdy and the UMC fits perfectly. It's much better than the UMC brick dangling freely. It takes pressure off the outlet and it allows for a very clean and organized look.

Last edited:
I really like mine. It fits perfectly, and is easy to remove if I need to take the UMC on a trip. Much better than just letting it hang there from the plug.

Really Something like this should come from Tesla with the UMC...

Oh boy, future S85D owner, i finally figured out the intricacies of charging (second UMC with dual chargers and different NEMA adapters just fine).

Ordered this, planning on spare UMC in trunk, this and a nice hook for the cable will give it that pro look.

Thank you OP for the effort.

For those of you with "other options" please realize this thread is in the "for sale" section and your posts come across as trying to dissuade people from buying the OP's really cool bracket. I have one, and it's much nicer than any of the alternatives posted here.

For those of you with "other options" please realize this thread is in the "for sale" section and your posts come across as trying to dissuade people from buying the OP's really cool bracket. I have one, and it's much nicer than any of the alternatives posted here.

Agreed. As a matter of policy and courtesy, please keep discussions of competing products (and solutions) to discussion threads and out of for sale threads.

The posts in question have been moved to UMC Cradle Options