Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S road sightings in Hong Kong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I spotted a red MS with plate FAxxxx in an uncovered car park in hunghom.
not sure if belongs to boardmate here.
Thats me, but I wasnt in that uncovered car park today, I might have drove pass it tho.

- - - Updated - - -
Have a look at these. Someone on a Facebook group found them. Noticed quite a few didn't order the Pano roof.
10608258_10152184128556780_6274994902780418354_o.jpg
10481337_10152184129716780_8766189041401201567_n.jpg
10506657_10152184130251780_3768007347014614171_o.jpg

How did you know it was in Sam Shing? I think its the UTi Logistics Centre.

I don't know that it is. It's close to me and looks familiar, I have often sailed past there. But then I am sure it's not the only building with scaffolding in Hong Kong!

Besides, this post was meant for road sightings. I am aware that there aren't many Model S on the road yet (75?), it's just exciting as it become more and more comment to see each other, and other MS drivers, on the roads of HK.

Last edited:
Does the grey P85(+?) with license plate SW3X8X belong to anyone here? Saw it at 7:30pm at the Wellcome next to Queen's College in Tin Hau. If you're in the area again, give me a shout and you can charge with my wall connector while we catch a beer together. :biggrin:

Does the grey P85(+?) with license plate SW3X8X belong to anyone here? Saw it at 7:30pm at the Wellcome next to Queen's College in Tin Hau. If you're in the area again, give me a shout and you can charge with my wall connector while we catch a beer together. :biggrin:

You mean a soda, right? Or do you also provide accommodation services :)

I cannot wait to invite other TMC members over for chocolate, coffee and charge - that is, if there will ever be a decent charger here. Good news is: I just learned that someone else here just bought a Model S a few days ago. More pressure on the admin, maybe I should distribute flyers about the model S, see if I can make even more people buy it? The other one wasn't my credit, though.

FS1?

In today's Big Lychee blog (Big Lychee, Various Sectors) Hemlock claimed that John Tsang has a Tesla:
"If you see a sporty white Tesla zipping around town with a blurry splash of grey hair in the back, that’s Financial Secretary John Tsang (look for the ‘FS1’ plate)."
He went on to make disparaging mid-life crisis remarks, but who's to argue?
Anyone know if this is true? The FS' official licence plate is 'FS' - should be a VW Phaeton. Does he now have an official Tesla, or a private Tesla with a registration plate almost as uncool as mine?
Jason

Saw a white Signature at Tai Po Mega Mall around 4:30 on 14 Aug, license plate starting with SW. Driver politely pulled over and parked car to use phone.

I told my wife that is what our car will look like, except for different wheels. Coming soon...

In today's Big Lychee blog (Big Lychee, Various Sectors) Hemlock claimed that John Tsang has a Tesla:
"If you see a sporty white Tesla zipping around town with a blurry splash of grey hair in the back, that’s Financial Secretary John Tsang (look for the ‘FS1’ plate)."
He went on to make disparaging mid-life crisis remarks, but who's to argue?
Anyone know if this is true? The FS' official licence plate is 'FS' - should be a VW Phaeton. Does he now have an official Tesla, or a private Tesla with a registration plate almost as uncool as mine?
Jason

FS=Financial Secretary
10547292_10152228620951892_6597848826775797728_o.jpg

(Credit sonywong Latest Tesla Motors-Related News (Feel Free To Post Here) - Page 35)

I think MarkWJ has confirmed Hemlock's statement about John Tsang's FS official car. Surprised Tesla hasn't mentioned this, given that Mr Tsang is such a superstar, with his own blog & everything….
I understand Secretary for the Environment KS Wong has a Leaf - but no charger at his home - he must charge at Tamar.

I live in Tin Hau~

Please pm me or whatsapp me for the Screen protector~ ( we can share a pack together)