Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

stranded in Spain..Tarragona

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can you call the stores like Carefour or El Corte Inglés if it works, and if not or no idea, if they have 380v (red) at the back. I have seen the 3 fase 32/16 amp connections in Barcelona at El Corte Inglés at the back (no, nothing weird me being at the back outside of the store, tried to take a short cut;) )

Also, Puerto de Tarragona is close by. Maybe they have chargers for boats like the blue and/or red connectors for your UMC

Last edited:
Although Reus (near Tarragona) has installed in their parkings a whole series of brand new Type 2 stations just this spring, it was not possible to get them to charge this Model S. The personnel was most helpful, but the technology was not to be tamed. Carrefour had two Type 2 listed, but they were out of order when he showed up. The listing has now been removed. Corte Ingles was listed with Schuko only. At the Renault dealer the fuse blew and the Nissan dealer was limited to Chademo. The map used to find stations was: Todo sobre el vehículo eléctrico y puntos de recarga. Electromaps .
I left a comment on electromaps. Perhaps in Spain it is better to follow "Parador en Parador" as several Paradores have 3x32A CEE listed. There are as yet many problems with Type 2 stations - not only in Spain, as can be gleaned from the German TFF - Forum e.g.