Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

NYC to Port St. Lucie via Supercharger -- total time required?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a P85.. Has anyone done this stretch via SC?

How long does it take in overall time, including stops and overnights? 2 days? 3 days? This would be September, so moderate temps, no cold weather. Direct routing says it's 18.5 hours of driving. My experience says that adding SC time is about 1 to 4, so add that time in (about 5 hours), that's 24 hours straight through including charging. So I guess two solid days of driving? Any real-world experience?

thx.

I have a P85.. Has anyone done this stretch via SC?

How long does it take in overall time, including stops and overnights? 2 days? 3 days? This would be September, so moderate temps, no cold weather. Direct routing says it's 18.5 hours of driving. My experience says that adding SC time is about 1 to 4, so add that time in (about 5 hours), that's 24 hours straight through including charging. So I guess two solid days of driving? Any real-world experience?

thx.

I'm going to say you can easily do it in two days. I've done NC to Miami in one day which took about 15 hours door to door stopping at 6 superchargers including Port St. Lucie. St. Lucie is probably about 2 hours from Miami, so you're looking at about 13 hours from the Rocky Mount SC. I was coming from the Raleigh area, but I think Rocky Mount to Lumberton is probably around the same as Raleigh to Lumberton. I think the trek from Rocky Mount to NYC is probably about the same distance as Rocky Mount to Port St. Lucie, so I think 2 days easy.