Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help With RH Thumbwheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello Friends
Please help me with these two issues:

I saw this chart (screen grab)when I took my test drive and I have seen it since on YouTube and this forum.
Dash1.JPG

I can not get it to display and I note that the Owner's Manual does not mention it.
Should I forget about it as being not applicable to my 2014 Model S 85?

And
What is this graphic?
Dash2a.jpg

I get this if I hold the RH thumbwheel down. The number has never changed.
Thank you for your help.
~Larry

Sorry, but I'm not sure exactly what you're asking, but hopefully this helps. If you hold down the right thumbwheel, you will get the menu that you show on the second photo. Scroll up by one to the energy graph and 'click' on the wheel itself (just like you held it down to bring up the menu in the first place - but this time just click it). You should see a graph that looks similar the the first photo.

Hello pgiralt and All

Thanks again for the help.
Elctrek, watch the video from above.

I am very happy with my Tesla. These questions are not to be seen as anything other than trying to enjoy everything built in this treasure.

So, I'll ask again about this display:

trip.JPG

This is taken from that video and I note that it reads the same as mine, which has never read anything different in 3 mos.
Does it actually do anything? What?

Thanks again and now I am going to watch the remaining Walk-through videos.
~Larry

Hello pgiralt and All

Thanks again for the help.
Elctrek, watch the video from above.

I am very happy with my Tesla. These questions are not to be seen as anything other than trying to enjoy everything built in this treasure.

So, I'll ask again about this display:

View attachment 56031
This is taken from that video and I note that it reads the same as mine, which has never read anything different in 3 mos.
Does it actually do anything? What?

Thanks again and now I am going to watch the remaining Walk-through videos.
~Larry

If you click on it, it will show the trip information - trip info since last charge as well as the trip a and trip b counters. The actual picture you're looking at is just a graphic to tell you what it is you're selecting.