Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor This one is for the Blue MS owners - Properly Corrected and Protected

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the pleasure of working on this beautiful dark blue MS. The proud owner brought it to my studio for a paint correction, installation of Xpel PPF on the entire front end (full hood, fenders, bumper, nose, headlights, fog lights and mirrors) and the application of our durable Gtechniq C1/EXOv2 for strong protection against the elements.

The pictures and video will show the bad condition the car was when it came in (car was 1 day old), and what we were able to achieve. Hope you enjoy it :wink:

IMG_1178.png
IMG_1179.png
IMG_1186.png
IMG_1196.png
IMG_1205.png
IMG_1207.png
IMG_1210.png
IMG_1215.png

How an MS should look
IMAG1256.png
IMAG1258.png
IMAG1259.png
IMAG1305.png
IMAG1309.png
IMG_1240.png

As a courtesy we can deliver the car right to your garage within a 40 mile radius
IMAG1344.png

Please, adjust the settings on the video to HD for better picture

If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to reply in this thread or message me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm assuming the owner is jrreno. If I'm mistaken my apologies. But it says your car was delivered on 05/15/14. This was posted yesterday. That's nearly 3 months of time from delivery to paint correction. Now I apologize if this is not actually your car, but the math does not add up lol so what's the story here? How many miles were on the car at the time of detail?

I'm assuming the owner is jrreno. If I'm mistaken my apologies. But it says your car was delivered on 05/15/14. This was posted yesterday. That's nearly 3 months of time from delivery to paint correction. Now I apologize if this is not actually your car, but the math does not add up lol so what's the story here? How many miles were on the car at the time of detail?

Mike, the work was performed back in May