Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Cornwall, ON

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Cross-posting from the Canadian Superchargers - Page 125 page,

I dropped by the Cornwall ON Supercharger. Ground broken and installation is in full swing too ! (More pics and info tomorrow !)

DSC_0429.jpg
DSC_0421.jpg
DSC_0413.jpg

We knew this general location.... BTW.. this is the exact link to the Ramada Inn http://www.ramada.com/hotels/ontario/cornwall/ramada-hotel-and-conference-centre/hotel-overview . Its 3KMS off the 401 which is pretty convinent and across from a Tim Hortons. That's really all we need. Everything else is superfluous. Steph how close are you to this location? Will you be able to check up on it from time to time to report progress? Great photos!! Nice shot of your plate! I need to start calculating driving distances between NYC to Peterborough... with Albany and this we might be able to make it... ;)

If Drummondville is showing as under construction, and we have the above pictures of Cornwall, I would love to ask the crew working in Cornwall if they are headed anywhere after they complete this site.

Yes. Very curious about the ~Cobourg location.. The Cornwall SC puts me 2 hours longer than my typical drive with the ICE Vehicle... A Cobourg one will help out. Syracuse as well...

how far is it for you? would love to get consistent recon on this till we are ready for ribbon ceremony! I'm 350m away!

Being Canadian, I read this as you being 350 meters away... I thought we had real-time scouting in the bag ! :smile:

- - - Updated - - -

If Drummondville is showing as under construction, and we have the above pictures of Cornwall, I would love to ask the crew working in Cornwall if they are headed anywhere after they complete this site.

I still see Drummondville as being in the permit phase.

The comments, for the most part, show a sad lack of awareness about EVs...

Wow. I read the article - it is actually quite good (with the exception of the poorly phrased "After a 30-minute charge, Model S owners can travel an estimated 170 miles (at 85 kilowatts-hours)."). But the reader comments on the article are beyond ignorant. And commenting is now closed.

The first comment starts with "
This assumes that any Tesla reaching Cornwall will not be on fire when it gets here".

Really, where does such vitriol originate?