Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Another Arizonan!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome and congrats! I don't see too many L2 charging stations on Plugshare up in Flagstaff. If you are in a position or willing to do so, I'd be most appreciative if you end up making a 14-50 outlet available to other EV drivers.

That said, I don't even list my house on Plugshare and I have J1772, Roadster, and Model S charging capability with solar panels. I should probably practice what I preach prior to volunteering your house :)

Congrats nonetheless. Hope the wait for the Model X isn't too long and unbearable!

Welcome, I'm in the same waiting queue but for different reasons. Waiting to sell my business and house back here so we can move to our house in Sedona. Once we get there my 14-50 outlet for # 992 and MS 85 charger will be open for visits. I wonder who's wait will be shorter......... I bet you beat me Blossom and you have a SuperCharger right there in Flag........... You will love the Tesla experience!