Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet & Greet at Tile Market & Design followed by lunch at Carrabba's

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
PLEASE SAVE THIS DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 12

Meet & Greet at Tile Market & Design followed by lunch at Carrabba's Restaurant nearby.
Sunday, October 12th, 11:30 am @ Tile Market & Design, 11221 US Highway One, North Palm Beach, 33408
In the Carrabba's/West Marine Plaza just south of PGA Blvd.
Park in front of our showroom, come in for some wine and conversation… then we’ll work our way over to Carrabbas for lunch 12:30ish.

Peri & Lee Newman will host the Meet & Greet.

Post any questions here.

An evite invitation with RSVPs will be sent out to our Southeast Region club membership in mid-September.

If you are not a member of the club, but you are a permanent , or part-time Florida resident and would like to join our state-wide Florida Tesla club and participate in this event, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry Chanin

Last edited:
CANCEL - Sunday's Meet and Greet!

Hi Folks,

Since we have only had a positive response from 3 parties in total, we are thinking it best to cancel the get together this Sunday. Apparently people are too busy at this time, maybe we can work on another, better time, in the future.

We will look forward to getting together with everyone soon again.

Best Regards

Lee & Peri Newman:redface:

Hi Folks,

Since we have only had a positive response from 3 parties in total, we are thinking it best to cancel the get together this Sunday. Apparently people are too busy at this time, maybe we can work on another, better time, in the future.

We will look forward to getting together with everyone soon again.

Best Regards

Lee & Peri Newman:redface:

Lee & Peri,

I want to thank you for the effort.

I sent out an evite message cancelling the event.

Regards,

Larry

Larry
This is the first I'd heard of the event, just saw the thread today.

Reno

Scratch that, I think I did see it and we could not make it.
I am pretty sure I got the evite and declined.

Last edited:
Larry
This is the first I'd heard of the event, just saw the thread today.

Reno

Scratch that, I think I did see it and we could not make it.
I am pretty sure I got the evite and declined.

Hi Jim,

This was a Southeast Region event. We posted it on TMC for general reference, but the evites went out to the South East Region.

Larry