Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

DC metro area get together

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

andrewket

Dec 20, 2012
We had a get together last summer at the Tyson's Corner mall. We assembled the cars for a photo, had lunch, hung out at the store, and even talked to some press that showed up.

I'm interested in scheduling another one. Maybe we will make it an annual thing. I was thinking the first or second weekend in September.

Any takers?

Last edited:
I'm interested. Where would it be?

What about the Woodbridge supercharger? Owners from Md could leave together from the Bethesda Tesla gallery and those from NoVa could leave together from the Tyson's Tesla gallery. We could even get those from Richmond and Va Beach areas to meet-up in Woodbridge.

What about the Woodbridge supercharger?

I guess you didn't hear about the indigenous disrespecting punk-assed mall maintenance individuals that crashed the evolutionhighway tour during the Woodbridge visit thus forcing a contentious and early termination of said event. I wonder if they will continue their picture taking ban. This site lived up to its reputation. I had serious reservations about this site selection when released. I will always by-pass this dump location on my future travels.

Last edited:
I'm interested. Where would it be?

What about the Woodbridge supercharger? Owners from Md could leave together from the Bethesda Tesla gallery and those from NoVa could leave together from the Tyson's Tesla gallery. We could even get those from Richmond and Va Beach areas to meet-up in Woodbridge.

Woodbridge sounds like a good choice as it will encourage participation from Richmond owners. Either way I will be at the get together regardless of the location.

Andrew, thanks for initiating the discussion.

I guess you didn't hear about the indigenous disrespecting punk-assed mall maintenance individuals that crashed the evolutionhighway tour during the Woodbridge visit thus forcing a contentious and early termination of said event. I wonder if they will continue their picture taking ban. This site lived up to its reputation. I had serious reservations about this site selection when released. I will always by-pass this dump location on my future travels.

Picture taking ban?

I'd love to attend wherever--may be out of town on the 21st, but if not, I'll be there.

I am committed to the Plug In Event in Richmond on the 21st. The weekend of the 13th or the 27th would be good. ideally the 27th, as the 13th is the weekend after the start of school for us.