Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Front Trunk Organizer Box (Frunk) Alternitive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was wondering what the width measurement of the Frunk microwave compartment is? I know it's a little larger than the Front Trunk Organizer Box Tesla sells (18"W) but I'm not sure by how much.
I'm trying to find a cost effective alternative like a soft sided duffle to fit the space. Like the Dakine 31L or 51L duffle bags that I think are really well made and versatile. I plan to fill it with tools, first aid kit some rope and other useful things I've always carried in my other vehicles.
Any recommendations on what others have used would be most welcome.

Frunk Measurements

Solarguy - There are actually a few of the threads on this forum that have that information. Search is your friend.

That being said, there is a lot of information on this forum, so here is the information: the dimensions of the front "cubby area" are 19.5''widthx12''heightx18''depth.

Personally, I'm making a box to fit in that area with 3 drawers, and 2 cubbies so I can store anything I need. I will post pictures of it once completed...

Source:
Frunk measurement: front to back?

Solarguy - There are actually a few of the threads on this forum that have that information. Search is your friend.

That being said, there is a lot of information on this forum, so here is the information: the dimensions of the front "cubby area" are 19.5''widthx12''heightx18''depth.

Personally, I'm making a box to fit in that area with 3 drawers, and 2 cubbies so I can store anything I need. I will post pictures of it once completed...

Source:
Frunk measurement: front to back?

Thanks nagerseth and to Nigel as well for the links, did't think to search. Now to figure out how to use the space. Your box/drawer project sounds interesting, looking forward to seeing the details.
As always, great people and a wealth of information here.