Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Dodge to Tesla: Eat your heart out ???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I came across this headline I thought Dodge had somehow pulled off a secret awesome EV project...

Not quite, as it turns out... Worth a read for a decent chuckle.

Whatever the author was smoking when he wrote that, it's potent stuff! The comments are not kind to the fellow either.
Wow. That is one of the worst premises for an article I've ever seen. I'm struggling to believe the author was actually serious.

Classic. I'll get stoned tonight and read it :)

"Companies such as BMW and Audi like to brag about having the world's most advanced car lights. After seeing the 2015 Challenger, you'll realize they have nothing on the Dodge brothers. It would take too much space to describe in detail, but you just have to see both the front and rear lights on the 2015 Challenger."

"Feel the top of the dashboard: It's a sticky black rubber that might almost hold your cellphone because it's so sticky. Feel the "filler" material between the buttons and switches: It's a very rich textured rubberized material. All the infotainment screen operate with extreme ease, absolutely market-leading."

It's Anton Wahlman. If you see that name, just ignore him. He's up there with Katie Spence in clickbaiting. He beats the same drum each time, comparing some other car to a Model S and saying how it matches or is better and is cheaper, completely oblivious to the draw of electric.

They're really just crap car reviews with Tesla used to draw eyeballs.

Please, when you post a link to an article, put the author's name.

I was not aware that I was forcing anyone to do anything here.

As I mentioned above, I thought the article was worth a chuckle.

You are certainly entitled to disagree.

I think what he's saying is that it would be helpful to put enough information in the post so that people can decide whether to click through or not ... as it stands, there is no way to know what the headline is without clicking. Standard 'click bait' tactic, to get people to click just to find out more. Human curiosity always wins out.

I think what he's saying is that it would be helpful to put enough information in the post so that people can decide whether to click through or not ... as it stands, there is no way to know what the headline is without clicking. Standard 'click bait' tactic, to get people to click just to find out more. Human curiosity always wins out.
Maybe just copy and paste the entire article in the OP. We all get to point and laugh, but only 1 click happens to the site.

Maybe just copy and paste the entire article in the OP. We all get to point and laugh, but only 1 click happens to the site.

We frown on that, but enough to get the gist is always good.

"OMG what this guy writes in this article is insane... Click to read".

vs

"Oh man, this guy is insane, he talks about marrying cars and forming a religion... Check it out".

The former is click bait.

Guess I came across more defensive than I meant to (a side-effect of being on call for 72 hours - and counting - with interrupted sleep...). This may also explain why I found it so funny, in retrospect !

The fact is the entire article is over the top (and I cannot copy the whole thing due to copyrights), but if I ever post links to those types of sites in the future I'll include a few choice quotes.

Guess I came across more defensive than I meant to (a side-effect of being on call for 72 hours - and counting - with interrupted sleep...). This may also explain why I found it so funny, in retrospect !

The fact is the entire article is over the top (and I cannot copy the whole thing due to copyrights), but if I ever post links to those types of sites in the future I'll include a few choice quotes.

It's all good, I didn't mean it to come off as confrontational either. More like: "Come on, let's not encourage their behavior".

Can you summarize the article in the first post? That way we don't have to give that guy extra ad revenue with clicks. Thanks.