Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85+ OptiCoat Pro application in Calgary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I was in Calgary recently, I had OptiCoat Pro applied to my P85+. It was handled with due care and professionalism by Carlos Baca of DetailingBliss.

20140718_172724.jpg
DJH_7872.jpg
DJH_7874.jpg

The process took 2 days as the car was done from top to bottom. OptiCoat was even applied to the wheels and glass (with OptiGlass) but the price was still quite decent.

DJH_7876.jpg
DJH_7877.jpg

I highly recommend him if you are considering OptiCoat Pro or CQuartz Finest application for your Tesla.

A detailed writeup of the process (with photos) can be found here.

While I was in Calgary recently, I had OptiCoat Pro applied to my P85+. It was handled with due care and professionalism by Carlos Baca of DetailingBliss.

View attachment 55270View attachment 55267View attachment 55268

The process took 2 days as the car was done from top to bottom. OptiCoat was even applied to the wheels and glass (with OptiGlass) but the price was still quite decent.

View attachment 55269View attachment 55271

I highly recommend him if you are considering OptiCoat Pro or CQuartz Finest application for your Tesla.

A detailed writeup of the process (with photos) can be found here.

looks amazing.. When I get back in town, I'll have it done for sure! Where was the picture taken on you last photo. It doesn't look like I place I am familiar with. I believe the first picture is in the north east hotel, however I can't recall seeing a sun county charger at a hardware store in Calgary! Ty

looks amazing.. When I get back in town, I'll have it done for sure! Where was the picture taken on you last photo. It doesn't look like I place I am familiar with. I believe the first picture is in the north east hotel, however I can't recall seeing a sun county charger at a hardware store in Calgary! Ty

Busted! Most of these photos were taken at the Ramada Plaza Airport Hotel in NE Calgary (where we stayed while in the city). They have an L2 charger in the loading area just off the main entrance. After the detail work was complete, we headed west into BC to try out the Supercharger in Squamish. The last photo was taken at the Home Hardware in Golden, BC where we charged en route. I just liked the framing of that image and it showed off that OptiCoat gloss pretty well, so I included it.

I must ask.. What was the cost of the opti coat? My tesla a black and I was considering putting a full 3m on it! Not sure yet if I will drive the car in the winter, yet I am quite tempted. I'll have to buy some 19inch rim or 20 for the winter.
Congrats. The car looks amazing.

What are the greatest benefit of opti coat. Does the paint becomes hydrophobic?