Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Missing/stolen T Sportline wheel in Puget Sound area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered these 19" metallic gray wheels from T Sportline: TST Tesla Aftermarket Wheel 19x8.5.

Last Thursday (7/24), FedEx supposedly delivered all four wheels (each had a separate tracking number showing driver-confirmed delivery). When I got home, I only found three of the four wheels on my porch. I have confirmed with T Sportline that they shipped all four, and FedEx says that the the driver remembers stacking two sets of two boxes each on my porch, so there's isn't anything else I can do about it.

If you happen to see someone trying to get rid of a single T Sportline 19" TST, it might have been stolen.

Yeah, I've been checking on Craigslist and eBay, but I haven't seen anything so far. Craigslist shows a bunch of irrelevant results when you search for Tesla (it shows seemingly every auto listing), so it's kind of hard to search through.

I'm also going to ask my neighbors this weekend. I just haven't seen any of them outside when I was home and I had to work last weekend.

Home insurance might cover it, but given that it's only $400, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't even know, I have to check if there's a deductible for this sort of thing.

Yeah, I've been checking on Craigslist and eBay, but I haven't seen anything so far. Craigslist shows a bunch of irrelevant results when you search for Tesla (it shows seemingly every auto listing), so it's kind of hard to search through.

I'm also going to ask my neighbors this weekend. I just haven't seen any of them outside when I was home and I had to work last weekend.

Home insurance might cover it, but given that it's only $400, I'm not sure if it's worth it. I don't even know, I have to check if there's a deductible for this sort of thing.

Your deductible is probably higher so it isn't likely worth it. Did T Sportline not ship it with insurance or does the insurance end once it is delivered? I would think T Sportline would send items with signature required checked.