Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X in Q2 Shareholder Letter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like we're getting close. Don't really understand the Alpha prototype "design intent". What does that mean?

It's worth a read...

"Development efforts remain on track for production of Model X in the spring of 2015. We anticipate having operational Alpha prototypes ready by next week in order to confirm design intent and Beta prototypes to be ready later this year."

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...8f57412777/Tesla Q2'14 Shareholder Letter.pdf

Every time I hear new info about the X, I get excited. I'm afraid that by the time delivery rolls around, I'll be like a contestant on the Price is Right. #ApologiesInAdvance
I'm plum happy as well. LMAO

--
Update: Here is some inspiration for your custom mod for you.... ;)

2014-07-10 20.24.29 hello kitty.jpg

Last edited:
The good news is the alpha prototypes should allow them to begin real testing and start the clock towards delivery. However, reiterating Spring 2015 means Q2, not Q1. It sounds like they'll need more like 8-9 months worth of testing versus my previous 6 month estimate.

Every time I hear new info about the X, I get excited. I'm afraid that by the time delivery rolls around, I'll be like a contestant on the Price is Right. #ApologiesInAdvance

OMG thank you!! I just watched that whole clip and i still can't stop laughing ... haven't laughed this much in a while, just ridiculous

Last edited by a moderator: