Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Supercharger - Auburn MA

Supercharger - Auburn MA

Auburn has apparently been permitted. At the Auburn mall. It's on supercharge.info.
    85kWh | Metallic Green | Coil Suspension | 19"

Quote Originally Posted by Brass Guy View Post
    Auburn has apparently been permitted. At the Auburn mall. It's on supercharge.info.
    Yes, just a generic placeholder for now: Auburn Supercharger | Tesla Motors
    Model S Reservation: P10010 (July 2nd 2012), MVPA signed 12/4/2012, delivered 1/17/2013, VIN: 03245
    I support OpenEVSE: http://code.google.com/p/open-evse/

Sure could have used it last weekend on our way to Maine. We ended up stopping at the Natick Mall store for a bit extra, which was not bad as they have two HPWCs and several NEMA 14-50s in the test drive parking garage, just across from JCPenney. We'll do that on the way home as well, as Portland to Milford is 396 km vs 416 max rated range. In the summer we could probably do this with range to spare, but my spouse would be nervous about it, or is that an excuse for shopping Natick
    Thomas E Moore, Annapolis, MD facebook.com/thosem
    Model S-85 | P26474 | green/tan | tech | air | pano roof | jump seats | UHF sound

Quote Originally Posted by ThosEM View Post
    Sure could have used it last weekend on our way to Maine. We ended up stopping at the Natick Mall store for a bit extra, which was not bad as they have two HPWCs and several NEMA 14-50s in the test drive parking garage, just across from JCPenney. We'll do that on the way home as well, as Portland to Milford is 396 km vs 416 max rated range. In the summer we could probably do this with range to spare, but my spouse would be nervous about it, or is that an excuse for shopping Natick
    One day, Portsmouth, Portland and Bangor will have Superchargers, but it's looking like 2014 might be referring to the Muslim calendar.

Looks like construction has started. A trench, for power I assume, has been dug from one side of the parking lot to the place where the charging stations will be. Plus, there are Tesla boxes!!

Name:  TeslaBoxes.png
Views: 2927
Size:  1.49 MB
    P85 | MC Red | Black Leather | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Air | Sound | Dual Chargers | Delivered: 10/17/2014
    Smart Cabriolet ED | Yellow | Delivered: 6/22/14

Woohoo
    85Kwh | Metallic Blue | Tan Leather | Gloss | Tech | Pano | Air Suspension | 19" Rims | Parcel Shelf | Twin Chargers | HPWC | VIN: xxxx10627
    Ordered:
    4/6/13 | Finalized: 4/12/13 | Delivery Email: 4/27/13 | VIN: 5/5/13 | Delivered
    : 5/23/13

Quote Originally Posted by bhuwan View Post
    Woohoo
    I second that! Finally!!
    P85 | VIN 20285 | black on black | Model X Resv #7755

Awesome! This will be great for connecting Albany, NY to Boston, as well as Boston to Hartford, CT.

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianMA View Post
    Looks like construction has started. A trench, for power I assume, has been dug from one side of the parking lot to the place where the charging stations will be. Plus, there are Tesla boxes!!
    Thanks for the pictures!

Would you show us where the construction is happening in that large parking lot? Auburn Shopping Mall - Google Maps
    Gather those Joules* for your Jewel!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    *One MegaJoule is approximately one rated mile of energy, a wonderfully obscure coincidence.

Here is the general area. I couldn't walk around the area today so can't really tell specifics yet.

Name:  AuburnMall.PNG
Views: 2756
Size:  396.2 KB
    P85 | MC Red | Black Leather | Obeche Glossy | Pano | Tech | Air | Sound | Dual Chargers | Delivered: 10/17/2014
    Smart Cabriolet ED | Yellow | Delivered: 6/22/14

Thread Information