Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Luck getting worse? Found new crease spot on hood, unrelated to closing/pressing.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I attached pictures and also a video. Its hard to capture on camera, but it is getting quite bad. Just noticed it today. The crease spot is directly along the line where the underside support is glued to the hood. It is following the sharp EDGE of that support perfectly. Opinions how I should proceed? I don't want to be "that annoying customer" that complains about every stinking little thing... Especially after they just tossed a brand new battery in my car...And so clarify before anyone asks, that crease is popping UP, from the inside out, not from the outside in. No, didn't overload the Frunk or Slam it either. And when I open the hood and flex the hood (wiggle it up and down) you can see that spot flex as well.....
Ideas, opinions, etc...???
It is A LOT more visible then the camera captures.

IMG_2702.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you are being "that customer" You just had the ICE equivalent to an engine failure in your 80k car, you lauded praise on the company for their handling. Most would have rolled over on them at that point. Tesla had to own that battery failure, it was warrentied. Not you being picky. Same issue here, the car shouldn't have creases in the body from routine use, the car's asthetic is part of its value and your right to have. No doubt Tesla would agree. Call your SC today! They are probably just as interested to find the cause as you are. As you have had, and myself as well, I'm sure their service will be exeptual for this as well. Even more so for what you have been through this past week with the battery.