Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Photoshop experts: How about some Model X mockups?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Getting impatient, and with lack of new information there's nothing to do but speculate. Those of you with photoshop skills: Any interest in producing Model X images in variety of colors/trims? Different perspective angles and wheel options would be nice...Assume there are enough concept images out there to do a great job.

- - - Updated - - -

For example, Theophilus Chin did an amazing job rendering Model S station wagon in multiple colors...http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/showthread.php/11109-Model-S-Wagon
8163166244_5088c68aaa_o.jpg

Theo does really good work. I don't have access to Photoshop currently, and I don't think I could match his work even if I did. I'm still learning The GIMP. But if I get around to it, I'll see what I can do... Hope you don't mind RED... ;-)

Yuck, If you like that style get a Leaf (Which I drive right now). The back looks the same.

I'm looking forward to the day when Tesla Motors has multiple models that some of us like and others of us don't, built on just a handful of platforms, all coming off the same assembly lines. It won't be a question of if we buy a Tesla, but which Tesla we buy, based on personal need and aesthetics.

Theo does really good work. I don't have access to Photoshop currently, and I don't think I could match his work even if I did. I'm still learning The GIMP. But if I get around to it, I'll see what I can do... Hope you don't mind RED... ;-)
Thank you! Red is just fine, need a little bit of a teaser to get me through the next couple of months.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for renders of Model X.
Yuck, If you like that style get a Leaf (Which I drive right now). The back looks the same.