Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2014 85 performance 14k miles - loaded - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2014 85 performance 14k miles - loaded

I have reduced the price according to the formula Tesla uses to price its demos.

2014 85 performance, loaded, in black with black nappa leather interior. 14k miles. Executive company car. Flawless inside and out. Priced to move. I'm selling her on behalf of the company. We are not a dealer or connected to auto industry in any way. One driver/owner, no lien on title. Prior driver left company and we want to dispose of the car for a fair price. Email me if interested.

rain sensing wipers, 5 heated seats. rear facing 2 seats in back. parking sensors. rear facing camera. grey turbine wheels 21". spoiler carbon fiber. Glass panoramic sunroof. Obeche wood matte decor. Tech package. Ultra high fidelity sound. Supercharger enabled. $109,800 original price without shipping (another $1,170).

Here's the purchase order:

Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement
Vehicle Configuration
Customer
deleted
Order Number RN537311
Date order pl aced
wi th el ectroni cally
accepted terms
10 /29/2013
Price indicated does not include taxes and
governmental fees, which will be calculated
as your delivery date nears. You will be
responsible for these additional taxes and
fees.
Description Price (USD)
Model S
Not including the $7,500 Federal Tax Credit
$69,900
Black Solid Paint Included
Obeche Wood Matte Decor $650
Black Nappa Leather Seats $1,500
21" Grey Turbine Wheels $4,500
All Glass Panoram ic Roof $2,500
Supercharger Enabled Included
C arbon Fiber Spoiler $1,500
85 kWh Perform ance Model S $20,000
Tech Package $3,750
Parking Sensors $500
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500
Rear Facing Seats $2,500
Subtotal $ 109,8 00
Destination and regulatory docum entation fee $1,170
Total $ 110,970
Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement (v. 20131004 en_US)
Tesla Motors, Inc. 2013 Page 1 of 4

List Date: 7/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2014 85 performance 14k miles - loaded
--------------------------------------
SOLD

browseformore.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

5f54649a-9734-4a63-9a1e-6b98f38ae6ea.JPG
0595fb8b-a695-4dd0-825c-27c95990ce3b.JPG

Does the car have dual chargers? Wall connector? Smart air suspension? Premium interior lighting? Parcel shelf? Paint armor? Performance seats or standard? Matching yacht floor? It appears from the picture to have fog lamps - is that correct?

I live in Baltimore and would love a P85 :)

- - - Updated - - -

come see it. west on 70 and south on 15 at Frederick.

I apologize for not knowing the specifics - but i'm a bmw .guy

it doesn't have red piping on the seats. they are power and heated (all 5 heated). air suspension - don't think so. paint armor - don't think so. parcel shelf? don't know where that would be. yacht floor? it has mats and rubber winter mats.

i'll post more pics

- - - Updated - - -

photo 1.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 2.JPG
pics

- - - Updated - - -

i'll post more pics
photo 4.JPG

Would you happen to have the order sheet/document to share?

The interior lighting would be evident if there are lights underneath the door panels and under the seats.

Do you have a neat looking Tesla wall connector, or do you use a dryer outlet to charge the car?

Is there nappa leather on the doors/center console armrests?

Maybe I should just join your company so I can take over the 'burden' of driving this car? ;) I'm a software engineer, real estate investor and run a business :)

I have a pdf and I cut this out and pasted in word then copypasta here

Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement

Vehicle Co nfiguratio n
Customer
deleted
Order Number RN537311
Date order pl aced
wi th el ectroni cal l y
accepted terms
10 /29/20 13
Price indicated does not include taxes and
governmental fees, which will be calculated
as your delivery date nears. You will be
responsible for these additional taxes and
fees.
Description Price (USD)
Model S
Not including the $7,50 0 Federal Tax Credit
$69,900
Black Solid Paint Included
O beche Wood Matte Décor $650
Black Nappa Leather Seats $1,500
21" Grey Turbine Wheels $4,500
All Glass Panoram ic Roof $2,500
Supercharger Enabled Included
C arbon Fiber Spoiler $1,500
85 kWh Perform ance Model S $20,000
Tech Package $3,750
Parking Sensors $500
Ultra High Fidelity Sound $2,500
Rear Facing Seats $2,500
Subtotal $ 109 ,8 00
Destination and regulatory docum entation fee $1,170
Total $ 110,9 70
Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement (v. 20131004 en_US)
Tesla Motors, Inc. ©20 13 Page 1 of 4

- - - Updated - - -

Would you happen to have the order sheet/document to share?

The interior lighting would be evident if there are lights underneath the door panels and under the seats.

Do you have a neat looking Tesla wall connector, or do you use a dryer outlet to charge the car?

Is there nappa leather on the doors/center console armrests?

Maybe I should just join your company so I can take over the 'burden' of driving this car? ;) I'm a software engineer, real estate investor and run a business :)

all I have for charging is the connector cable dealio to plug into the wall. it has a couple adapters. I don't have anything that goes on the wall. I used this at the Bethesda supercharger station yesterday - one hour 195 miles charged (to 235 total). there is leather on the armrests. I assume its nappa like the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

owner took delivery in late December 2013

- - - Updated - - -

the obeche wood is very attractive

Thanks for the information--very helpful. If I or many of us on here were to make an offer for the car, the informed among us would use the same formula that Tesla uses for their inventory cars (which, by the way, still offer a $7,500 rebate since they have not had an owner yet). The formula is deduct $1 for every mile above 50 and 1% off for every month since delivery. For this car, that would be 8% of $109,800 = $8,784 + $13,950 = $22,734. Subtract $22,734 from $109,800 and you get $87,066. I've seen P85 cars sell for $80,000-85,000 on eBay--particularly ones with 5 figures in mileage; thus, the arrived upon price is fair using not only the formula but also the comparable method. You're more than welcome to set the price to whatever you'd like, of course--or keep the price where it is while I test drive and make you a similar offer on the spot :)

Ahh, I think you are down the street from me. I have the same exterior color/wheels on a P+. You have the 5-series GT? Was looking forward to meeting another owner, but good luck on the sale :). The car looks clean on my driveby, btw.

Ahh, I think you are down the street from me. I have the same exterior color/wheels on a P+. You have the 5-series GT? Was looking forward to meeting another owner, but good luck on the sale :). The car looks clean on my driveby, btw.

Too funny. Yes I have the 550GT. I knew there was another Tesla in the neighborhood. And here we are meeting on the internet. Say hi if you see me and I'll do the same.

I've had several people wave at me in the neighborhood, I think they thought I was you.