Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bozeman, MT Supercharger

The Missoulian had a pretty comprehensive article about the Billings charger and I suspect they won't be far behind seeking a permit there.

Awwww, that's nice. Billings was looking really lonely.

Easy ride to Great Falls from Bozeman too.

Name:  k4Hu21Q.jpg
Views: 1672
Size:  109.9 KB
    My Volt plate: Hey... FAUQUE 2 ...OPEC | 34.6K EV miles and 73% EV usage
    Tesla Model X - Sig:603 / Keeping the Volt too!

Blog Entries
    Any local update? Thinking of making a trip that way soon...
    "Constraints are gifts to creative people."Roadster 2.0 #905 | Model S Signature Performance #2001 | Model S 85D on order for Feb(?) deliveryPLEASE NOTE: Posts are the copyrighted intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

I was in Bozeman on Saturday, August 9th and drove through the Hilton Garden Inn parking lot and saw no signs of activity. I did not see any paint markings or any construction equipment during my brief drive-through. I was surprised that the parking lot was fairly full at 10am on a Saturday morning. I hope they locate the charging stalls away from prime ICE parking spots since this seems to be a popular area (at least during the summer tourist season).

My Dad and brother routinely go to Bozeman about once a week and know what to look for. Hopefully they can take some pictures during the construction phase for us.

Bozeman broke Ground Today:

Billings, MT Supercharger - Page 4

Mod - please move post #36 from Billings to Bozeman.
    Model S Signature Owner Since October 2012 - Signature 524
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.

Name:  photo 1 (3).JPG
Views: 1061
Size:  1,006.0 KBName:  photo 2 (1).JPG
Views: 1075
Size:  847.9 KB Progress is being made here in Bozeman, MT. This SC will take 4 weeks instead of just 3 weeks due to a transformer delivery delay. Construction started September 5, 2014 so a Possible opening approximately Oct 3, 2014. This was taken Friday September 12, 2014.
    Metallic Grey, Grey Leather CF Model S 85, VIN P27174 - Confirmed 10/19/2013, Delivered 12/16/2013, Tech package, Smart Air Suspension, Parking Sensors, Ultra High Fidelity Sound, Premium Lighting, Fog Lights, Parcel Shelf, Subzero Weather Package, Paint Armor. 19" Standard Wheels for Summer Tires and 19" Aero Wheels Sottozero Winter Tires.

Looks great! Thanks for the pics.

Roadster#433, Model S#S37 Cottonwood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGuest View Post
    Progress is being made here in Bozeman, MT. This SC will take 4 weeks instead of just 3 weeks due to a transformer delivery delay. Construction started September 5, 2014 so a Possible opening approximately Oct 3, 2014. This was taken Friday September 12, 2014.
    Thanks very much for the pictures and scouting!

A lot of sites get delayed by the transformer install. With Tesla paying the install cost, and then the utility being able to sell more electricity, you would think that utilities would be more proactive on these installs. Be happy if it's only a 1 week delay!

Looking forward to seeing more pictures as the site progresses, and I hope to use this Supercharger in early December.
    Gather those Joules* for your Jewel!
    PLEASE NOTE: Posts are the intellectual property of the author, and are intended as part of a conversation within this forum. My words may NOT be quoted outside this forum, without my expressed consent.
    *One MegaJoule is approximately one rated mile of energy, a wonderfully obscure coincidence.

Thread Information