Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered Grey/Grey, any pics of this combo?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all, new to the forum and just ordered a Grey on Grey 85kW. I did a search and couldn't find any pictures of this combo and was hoping someone could provide some.

Also have my new plate ready to go:

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 922
Hey, that looks like my car! If it wasn't for the alcantera headliner, I'd be checking my phone app to make sure my car was still parked in the office lot! :smile:

I might be biased but I really like the combo. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the look of the car. My last car was red so with this car, I really wanted a subdued but classy look. I didn't want black because I've owned black in the past and just hated the fact that it would look dirty right after you left the car wash.

I tell all my female friends that this is the real "50 shades of grey".

Thank you for the pics Kalud. The one thing I wish they would change on the interior is the beige headliner. At least make it black so it works with any color interior. Beige doesn't always work, especially with grey..

I have a grey interior in my silver S85 and my wife (who has an acute color sense) thinks the beige headliner looks great with the grey.

A black headliner would make the interior feel smaller.