Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Another MS P85+ Multicolor Red...Perfectionized :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This beautiful P85+ MS was brought into my studio for a paint correction and for the best protection available.
After talking with the client we chose to go with Gtechniq Ultimate Coating - Crystal Serum layered with EXOv2 (an upgrade from C1 with EXOv2)

Enjoy the pictures as well as the video (adjust the quality of the video to at least 720p for better picture)

At arrival I noticed there was spray wax overspray in every crevice of this MS. A result of improper application by previous detailer at the service center. The removal is a little tedious but it had to be done.
IMG_1250.png
IMG_1303.png
IMG_1305.png

Condition of the paintwork at inspection. Aside from the regular surface scratches and swirls, I noticed some random deep scratches and overspray on the rear hatch
IMG_1245.png
IMG_1254.png
IMG_1255.png
IMG_1276.png
IMG_1283.png
IMG_1289.png
IMG_1296.png

Let the transformation begin
IMG_1251.png
IMG_1285.png
IMG_1286.png
IMG_1295.png

Gloss, depth and clarity of the paintwork after proper correction
IMG_1263.png
IMG_1266.png
IMG_1268.png
IMG_1302.png

I have noticed this sanded/compounded spots on many MS I've worked on (before/after)
IMG_1272.png
IMG_1274.png

Time to apply the coating to protect all of this hard work and the client's investment
IMG_1307.png
IMG_1319.png

Work completed
IMG_1311.png
IMG_1328.png
IMG_1330.png
IMG_1340.png
IMG_1342.png

Feel free to contact me or reply to this thread if you have any questions or concerns.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a chance to see this beauty in person. Great job Pete. It looked great when I saw it, even with it not being washed.

Hey Pete, tell Aaron to hurry up with my car. I'm losing my mind here without it. I feel like I did before my delivery, only worse. Now that I've had a taste of Tesla, I don't want to taste anything else:biggrin:

Got a chance to see this beauty in person. Great job Pete. It looked great when I saw it, even with it not being washed.

Hey Pete, tell Aaron to hurry up with my car. I'm losing my mind here without it. I feel like I did before my delivery, only worse. Now that I've had a taste of Tesla, I don't want to taste anything else:biggrin:

Lol.. You'll get it back soon Darren...perfection takes time.

- - - Updated - - -

That really looks incredible, nice work!

Thank you Crystal

Looks amazing.

My Sig red is two years old now and only has partial 3M film coverage.

If I were to get full XPEL wrap is there anything else you'd recommend like the GTechniq?

Yes, I highly recommend a coating over the film for ease of maintenance. You can have Gtechniq EXOv2, C.Quartz, Opti-Coat Pro or any other coating of your preference.

- - - Updated - - -

Extremely cool how Pete photographically documents his work. Very effective marketing of highly skilled craftsmanship.

Thank you Jim.