Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla clothing sizes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know there are couple of threads about the Tesla apparel but none of them addresses the sizes and how they compare to the growing discrepancies in the clothing world.

For example, I am trying to order some clothing items for my son and myself, but I am struggling with the right sizes. The Kids TESLA Racing Stripe Tee is the one I want to order for my son, but it gives me sizes as 2T, 4T, 6T and so on, and I cannot find reference to what it means? Can anyone shed some light on this, is it related to the age of the child? My son is 7 yrs old, and he's normal size for that age, not too skinny, not too short, not too big (if I can put it that way), so should I opt for 8T?

I am also finding difficulties to understand the correct sizes for the adults. I wish to order several items such as the Men's TESLA Racing Stripe Tee,the Men’s Casual Polo shirt - grey, and the Unisex Black Track Jacket, but not sure should I go for the M or L. For a reference of my size (not too skinny, not too short, not too big - just kidding) I am attaching a picture of myself with the Model S, so you can judge the size, and perhaps offer an advise on what size to order, based on your experiences. The thing is, I am not able to try them on, as my nearest Tesla Store is at least several thousand miles away.
Thanks,

J.

P.S Sorry, tried to make the picture smaller, but somehow, I am not able to.
P.P.S. This is mgemmel's car, thanks Mark :)

20140122_163456.jpg

Thanks, I appreciate your reply, and thanks all for your inputs. I went ahead with the L size (was thinking between M and L, but decided to get the larger size - if it's too big, I'll just eat more barbecue and gain some weight - always easier than to lose weight, right :) ). I also confirmed with merchandise team about the kids size, it seems 8T stands for 7-8 yrs, although I've only seen T sizes up to 4T, as T stands for toddlers. Anyhow, made the order the other day, can't wait to sport my new Tesla gear.