Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tampa P85 for sale soon - Don't move this thread just yet - looking for guidance :)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey kids!

I have some investment opportunities around the corner and am considering parting ways with my beloved Tesla.

Might anyone have any pricing guidance? Listings on here aren't super consistent and I cannot tell what the final selling price was... Some threads get abandoned.
I attempted to post in the for sale section, but it actually has you build a classified ad rather than enabling a basic post... that's why I'm starting here :)

Some of the basic details:
2013 Tesla P85
Silver Metallic. Black seats w/Red trim. Carbon fiber decor.
Pano roof
Tech Package
Sound studio package
Almost 18k miles
Dual Chargers
Air suspension
Parcel shelf
Paint armor (extended to entire hood)
21" dark rims
Tinted windows
Carbon fiber spoiler
Michelin tires
HPWC
Fog Lamps
Alcantara headliner
Premium interior lighting

1 scratch on fender

This build is currently $119,270 before sales tax and before tax credit.

That's not the way it is done here. Instead, you post your "for sale" listing and everyone then jumps on you claiming you have overpriced the car and fail to take the federal tax credit into account.

If they tell you opinions regarding price in advance, it ruins all of the fun.........:biggrin::biggrin:

That's not the way it is done here. Instead, you post your "for sale" listing and everyone then jumps on you claiming you have overpriced the car and fail to take the federal tax credit into account.

If they tell you opinions regarding price in advance, it ruins all of the fun.........:biggrin::biggrin:

Exactly what he said ^^^

I'm no car broker..but I think it could be priced between high $80s to mid $90s