Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Formytesla floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Fit: Perfect
Quality: Excellent

A few days ago I had someone take off their sandals in my back seat. Apparently they feel very nice on bare feet. You'd never confuse them for the crappy stock mats, that's for sure. Plus, the passenger side mat doesn't flop over when you floor it!

I have an all-black interior and wanted them monochrome: black mats, black piping, and dark grey stitching. Looks amazing. They got lots of attention at ReFuel when I had to take them out.

Just received a sample of the carpet from Jerry and I'm a bit disappointed, it look very similar to the oem carpet that came with the car on delivery. Same thickness and texture, not sure I want to spend over $300 for new carpets that look and feel the same as what I have.

Just received a sample of the carpet from Jerry and I'm a bit disappointed, it look very similar to the oem carpet that came with the car on delivery. Same thickness and texture, not sure I want to spend over $300 for new carpets that look and feel the same as what I have.

That is odd - the carpets I got were both thicker and denser than the OEM carpets.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you post 'em up here? I'd love to see them as well.

Thanks

There are some, um, sensitivities to doing that regarding use of protected logos, etc.