Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Drayton Opening Party - Thursday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Heads up: I've been told twice that there is no charging available tonight. Best they could offer was 22KW at Heston, but the eastbound side is down at the time of writing.

Edit: The service station said we can cross to the West side if needed.

Last edited:
Well it was quite a low key event by previous standards but the new Country Director, Georg Ell gave a nice talk. I found out that this will be the only service centre for London going forward (there were plans to keep West Acton open for Roadster but this has changed - good).

Good to see Malcolm again, sorry we only managed to chat briefly.

I was the only Roadster owner there. In fact the young employee directing parking on the way in clearly didn't recognise it.

20140724_193804.jpg
20140724_193757.jpg

20140724_210941.jpg

I tried to fish for info on the 400 mile battery but they knew no more than we do. Apparently it was not meant to be discussed yet ;)

Disappointed re charging too. I was told at the last minute there was a 32A socket, only to then be delayed until after the speeches so we would have only got 30 minutes on it. It was for my friend's Outlander PHEV so not a disaster, but still.