Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended Denver area body shops?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

stevezzzz

R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR;YLR
Nov 13, 2009
Colorado
My car took a four-foot chunk of tire tread across the bows yesterday: I was in the middle of nowhere in the Cali desert, minding my own business in the right lane on cruise control, when some idiot passed me on the left, pulled back into my lane too close, then slowed down (no brake lights) in front of me and kicked up the rubber from under his car. I had no chance.

Anyway, the damage is all cosmetic but includes the front fascia, the nose bowl, the hood, both quarter panels and the right passenger door. I think only the hood and nose bowl will have to be replaced; the other parts can probably be repainted.

Anyway, I live in Broomfield and would like recommendations for good northside body shops, please and thank you.

Sorry to hear about the dings. It might be worthwhile asking the Audi guys in Denver and Boulder for their experience in getting aluminium A8's repaired. I was rear ended in mine about ten years ago and Prestige recommended a shop in Denver, but I don't remember their name, or whether they are still recommended.