Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Grey for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How am I the first person to post this. Grey as we know it is dead. There is now a new grey, darker, sleeker, sexier.

Check it out in the design studio.

screenshot-by-nimbus (7).png

I wonder why. The grey in the Design Studio is definitely darker than the one showing in My Tesla (I have the old grey). I really like my old grey. This grey, like the blue and green, looks almost black from some angles.

Kind of looks the same to me. Did they actually change the color, or just the photo representation? I think they've changed how MC Red looks in the design center at least once that I recall.

That said, I've said this numerous times, but I still find it slightly comical. If the grey got darker, it gets worse. Our color options are:
White, White, basically White, basically Black, basically Black, basically Black, Black, Brown, and Red

That's not to belittle anyone's color choice, they're all nice, but if they made color changes, I was hoping for some bolder choices beyond more blacks and whites.