Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group Buy~

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I will be ordering the following items from the Sates, and wonder if anyone of you will be interested to share the shipping cost.

So here are the links of the items

Tech Armor Tesla Model s 17 inch HD Clear Screen Protector 2 Pack | eBay
Rotorbow (collected)
capt666
DITBx2

Tech Armor Tesla Model s 17 inch Anti Glare Matte Screen Protector 2 Pack | eBay

Alipapa
CCT
ekwng (collected)
JohnxII (collected)
lx3h

HEATSHIELD windshield reflector
Sun Shades for 2014 Tesla Model S

Alipapa
ekwng

This group buy has ended.

Here is the receipt
group buy 1.jpg
group buy 2.jpg

So the cost for a Pack of HD is 200 HKD while a pack of Anti Glare is 240 HKD.

THX!

Last edited:
Sunshades are 160 USD for the whole set, including sunroof cover? I am not sure yet - as the A/C is remote controlled anyway, but why not ...

There is a Tesla Sunshade coming up for the sunroof - Shop Tesla Gear Model S Panoramic Roof Sunshades - oops, it's 150 USD, just for that, while 160 USD gets you the whole set above.

I am wondering whether I realistically will be using it, or too lazy. Thoughts here?

I am going to get the seat covers (from Hawaii), which are custom made for the Model S (need to check if they are different for RHD model). That is because I am getting textile seats (dark), while I want grey or silver or some other more bright colour.

At least so far, you can sign me up for the anti-glare 17" screen protector, I'm in on that for sure, the rest needs consideration first.

The TECH ARMOR Anti-Glare Screen Protector Kit Includes:
Three (3) Screen Protectors- Installation Instructions
- Smoothing Card
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Tech Armor Lifetime Replacement Warranty

Does that means....in a 2-Pack you will get 6 Screen protectors? Thats a bit too much isnt it. Someone can clarify that? We can actually buy a few 2-Pack and share among those who singed up and needs only 1 or 2 protectors.

The TECH ARMOR Anti-Glare Screen Protector Kit Includes:
Three (3) Screen Protectors- Installation Instructions
- Smoothing Card
- Microfiber Cloth
- Dust Removal Tape
- Retail Packaging
- Tech Armor Lifetime Replacement Warranty

Does that means....in a 2-Pack you will get 6 Screen protectors? Thats a bit too much isnt it. Someone can clarify that? We can actually buy a few 2-Pack and share among those who singed up and needs only 1 or 2 protectors.

Yes, I only need two sheets, one to apply and one as a spare.

TESLA MODEL S - Air Suspension Lowering Links Module | eBay (75 GBP shipped to HK if we mange to get 3 sets together)

Alipapa x2

Actually I might want a set of the lowering links but I don't know how low is 'low' on the Model S air suspension setting and whether I'll be able to keep it at 'low' all the time at any speed. I think I'll check that out tomorrow at the event first. Hope they have some demo cars there for us to play around.

Alipapa, which garage are you going for the installation? I'm a newbie in the area so I don't know how much it'd cost for the job too... Any comments on lowering links would be appreciated.

List updated.

BTW, here is the response I got from the screen protector seller.
Thank you for choosing Tech Armor. If you buy multiple items they will ship together. All our items have shipping including if shipped in the USA. You will actually receive 2 screens in the pack as it is a larger screen protector. We send 3 screen protectors in our smaller devices and tablets smaller than 8".

List updated.

BTW, here is the response I got from the screen protector seller.
Thank you for choosing Tech Armor. If you buy multiple items they will ship together. All our items have shipping including if shipped in the USA. You will actually receive 2 screens in the pack as it is a larger screen protector. We send 3 screen protectors in our smaller devices and tablets smaller than 8".

I don't get this. Does it mean that the screen protector is in two parts, or that there are two protectors in one pack? I don't know how it's relevant about other devices like tablets, that just confuses the answer.

How many cars can you cover, with 1 package? That is all we need to know.

I'm still in for the anti-glare screen protector. The rest I will pass on, for now, thanks. I want to save the limited funds for seat covers, jamming/radar and other electronic warfare as well as dash cam recorder(s).