Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

These articles are killing me!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a fanboy, but these stupid articles are giving a bad impression for people who don't know what the Model S is.

http://m.carbuzz.com/Article.aspx?Id=21514

For example, I met a guy at Tim Horton's the other day, and the first thing he said after he saw my car: "don't these cars catch fire a lot?!".

Anyway, going back to the article. I believe people who are not used to our car's accelerator, expect the car to creep, so they may be over pressing it by accident without intention and things like this happen all of a sudden.
I really feel bad for the father; not sure if the insurance would cover such a thing...

You cannot keep stupid people from driving the Tesla, and as I posted in another thread there is so much misinformation about EV's and Telsa's. Most journalists do not do there home work before writing an article about any thing technical and people that read these articles take them at face value. It is up to us to spread the true factual information about EV's and Tesla in general.

Wow - is that website known for being a portal of automotive yellow journalism? That story gets a "D" or "D-" in any Journalism 101 class that I would be teaching.