Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Looking for Marketing/PR/Communications Job in Clean Energy Sector, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have more than 15 years experience in writing, editing, automotive PR, use of a content management system, and social media platforms. I have a bachelor's in journalism and a master's degree in communications. I am looking for a job in the clean energy sector in California. Willing to consider relocation to Bay Area for the right opportunity. Only willing to consider full-time opportunities with a minimum compensation level of $65,000/yr at this time. If you know of any opportunities, or would like to see my LinkedIn profile, please PM me.

The main reason I'm posting this is because my company underwent its second major restructuring in the last five years. The last one was particularly painful, complete with furloughs, bankruptcy and suspension of company 401(k) contributions. We recently had another major restructuring and management change, with an entire division of the company liquidated, and several hundred other employees laid off. My company consists primarily of automotive magazines. I just know that a severe uptick in fuel prices will inevitably affect us. Thanks for your consideration.