Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X apps

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking at the Model X page and noticed that it shows seven apps compared to the six in the Model S, any ideas what that is or why it's there? Sorry if this has already been posted but I couldn't find anything on it.
Model X screen.jpg

I'm not sure what it is, but the white prototype doesn't have that button on its screen. This is one of the earliest renderings they released so it could very well be an idea that never made it off the drawing board.

It sure would be nice if Tesla marketing could, you know, use the latest pictures in their marketing materials! Not stuff that is two years out of date. The Model X email that we all received a few months ago was similarly impaired.

It sure would be nice if Tesla marketing could, you know, use the latest pictures in their marketing materials! Not stuff that is two years out of date. The Model X email that we all received a few months ago was similarly impaired.

The Model X hasn't even officially launched yet. All we have to go off of is a concept and occasional updates from Tesla that they're still working on it. The fact that it has received over 18,000 reservations already is a testament to people's belief that Tesla will deliver an incredible product along the lines of the Model S. Elon has said they aren't even actively pursuing reservations, just "the fish are jumping into the boat". Once the production model is revealed everything will be brought up to date and the real marketing push will begin.