Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thank You

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

omarsultan

Supporting Member
Jun 22, 2013
Northern California
Getting ready to head down to Monterey in a couple of hours. Having done things like this in the past for my day job, I know what an immense amount of work to pull off even a small conference, so I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks that have put in many hours to make this happen.

O

Great event, thanks to Doug and the Mod Squad for this weekend and the work they do throughout the year. It was great to meet everyone. If there is a report of a stolen Model S from the Hertz in SFO....I know nothing!

Cheers.

Thanks Doug I wasn't sure what to expect but Saturday exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. Well thought out agenda, fascinating speakers, and good people. I hope to be there for the entire weekend next time. Oh and the food was good.

Thanks from me as well, Doug, nice to put faces to a lot of people. Didn't get a chance to say hi to everybody that I wanted to (hi Nigel!) but it was a really enjoyable time and I truly appreciate all the hard work that you and the mods put in. Thank you again!

The event appeared flawless - I heard one complaint :) ... a table outside was a little wobbly because of a rock! That's it. People were delighted over the venue, the professionalism, the speakers, the content, charging options, the food, everything. But as usual, the highlight for me was the attendees. Without the TMC members and their delightful spouses/friends/family members who joined in the fun, the event wouldn't be nearly as fun. This truly is like a family.

Last edited:
I big thank you to everyone who assisted with the event!!

I enjoyed the speakers.
It was fun meeting many of you.
The venue was great.
The road trip from Southern California was fun. We met a number of you at the superchargers and we drove highway 1 with three other model Ss.

...and how cool was it to catch up with our old friend George B at the reception!

kinda sad we didn't come for that but we really needed rest after Bonnie's shindig.

I think I met waay more people this year than last year and I almost needed to stop meeting more people by the end of today because my head is spinning w/ avatars and real names.

Beautiful scenery, people, food, fun and some very interesting conversations.
Every thing was awesome except for my bad TT line on turn 2 w/ 2 wheels in the sand. cost a few seconds for sure. Horrible line! I alway practiced it with a late apex but there was so much traffic I never hit it at any speed into a brake point. At speed I tried to double apex it instead of late only and that was bad, but I still saw the P in front of me on the last 2 turns when I didn't see him at the beginning straight, so I caught up some. If I didn't mess up I might have really caught him.

thanks all!

So many people to thank! It truly is the most wonderful community, and I would not be able to attend without the generous help of so many TMC folks that gave me their time, drove me in their cars, walked my wobbly body, brought me chocolate, donated wine and wood for bonfire, and trekked wood, wine, beer and food from their cars to the beach.

I feel blessed to share the weekend with such wonderful folks. Looking forward to the next time I see you guys. If you are local to the Bay Area, watch the local threads, so I don't have to wait a whole year!

Thanks to Doug, Doug_G, Bonnie et al for a fantastic event. It was fun to take the stage for the User Tips panel, and thanks to everyone for your positive comments about my book.

The highlight was to meet in person for the first time so many folks from the forum. The entire event was a blast. Here's to 2015!!