Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S OEM Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model S OEM Floor Mats

OEM Tesla floor mats for a Model S. Used for about 4 months (approximately 4k miles). Swapped out for a little higher quality mat, but these still provide decent protection, especially for the price.

Really looking for local pickups only, or could bring them down to TMC Connect this weekend.

Asking $50.

List Date: 7/18/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Model S OEM Floor Mats
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $50.00 (Local Pickup Only)

buynowbutton.png
--------------------------------------
tesla-motors-club.gif

d13e4c92-9d00-4bb1-98d6-30101689c3a32.JPG

I've had no interest in these at all, and they have to go. Free for pickup. If you live nearby and are interested let me know and I'll give you the location. If not I'll have to just trash them, which would be a shame.
I'll likely be in CA in October for a few days. I'd be happy to take them off your hands if you can wait until then.

Wow! A full year. How do you like the replacements so far (and what did you choose)?

I know, right? I haven't been very persistent, though. I have a couple inquiries I need to reply to, so I think they'll go this time.

I got a custom set from Jerry at ForMyTesla.com

Black mats with dark gray Tesla Ts up front and Model S silhouette in the rear. Great stuff, very nice quality.