Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

@TeslaRoadTrip - Supercharging Across America

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All -

Here are some of the photo highlights of our journey across the beautiful country of ours thus far... It's been an AMAZING Trip!

Aaron

IMG_4076.jpg
IMG_4185.jpg
IMG_4197.jpg
IMG_7161.jpg
IMG_7193.jpg
IMG_7313.jpg
IMG_7329.jpg
IMG_7394.jpg
IMG_7422.jpg
IMG_7428.jpg
IMG_7452.jpg
IMG_7542.jpg
IMG_7551.jpg
IMG_7610.jpg
IMG_7634.jpg
IMG_7653.jpg
IMG_7667.jpg
IMG_7671.jpg
IMG_7707.jpg
IMG_7824.jpg
IMG_7832.jpg
IMG_8058.jpg
IMG_8068.jpg
IMG_8085.jpg
IMG_8124.jpg
IMG_8298.jpg

Great pics! You guys are setting a great example of how Tesla can connect the entire country.

+11

Was so great to meet you guys and I've really been enjoying the trip tweets. Oh... and that Sig Red is just painfully gorgeous...

You're great ambassadors for the brand!

Naturally you're welcome to use/have any of the pics I posted on the other thread of your Cranberry stop-- or if you have a upload site that can take uncompressed (and un-watermarked) photos, I'm happy to give them to you.

Enjoy the ride and savor the adventure-- so envious!!

Awesome pics, be nice to see them at higher resolution!

Wish I'd had the vacation time left this year to participate as it appears you had some awesome road trip adventures!

I've only made it as far as St Louis from Raleigh on the SC network over the Memorial Day weekend earlier this year, we were on a compressed schedule so between driving and charging we spent about 36 hours en-route with no layovers for each of the outbound and return trips. During daylight hours, got to play a lot of soccer with wife and son in various parking lots along the way!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Here are a few more photos I took this morning. Aaron stopped to take a photo and it was soooo quiet.

We are currently in Beaver, UT. They had a power outage here last night. Came back on at 7:30 AM.

It just dawned on me that so many of you are there at Bonnie's tonight. Does anyone need a place to stay tonight? We are not going to be at Bonnie's but have a spare bedroom and can plug you into our charger. From Bonnie's its about 30 minutes (In Sacramento proper)...

Great seeing everyone in Green River and at the Beaver Supercharger Queue.

All stalls filled at Green River, but just pretend, because two stalls were down due to a bad Supercharger Cabinet. At least this was an overnight for the group and with some cooperation, all the cars were shuffled through the two working Supercharger Stalls:

Green River 20140715.JPG

Because St George is not done yet, and the need for a near 100% charge in Beaver to make it to Las Vegas, there was some queueing in Beaver, UT. It was all good natured and with the good weather it was an opportunity for some nice chats. It also gave me some time to break out the quad-copter and get some pics and video of the scene. That's my sig red queued up on the right and me in the shadows behind it operating the quad-copter.

Beaver Queue small.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: