Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cars & Coffee at the Tesla West Palm Beach Sales & Service Center July 27

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
Please save the date, Sunday, July 27th from about 11:00am to 2:00pm.

The Tesla West Palm Beach Sales and Service Center will be hosting a Cars & Coffee event.

Tesla West Palm Beach
4651 Dyer Blvd, Riviera Beach, FL 33407

Tesla is suggesting that every member of our club that attends can invite a non-Tesla owner to have a Test Drive and to talk over coffee and snacks.

Larry

Last edited:
Member of what?

Sorry, I edited the orginal posting to improve the clarity.

It's refering to members of our Florida Tesla club.

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

We are assessing the interest in having a club meet-up at the Ironwood Grille, 400 Ave of the Champions, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, at about 1:00pm following most of the Cars & Coffee event.

Club members please refer to an evite that I sent out to the Southwest Region of the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts club and RSVP if you are interested in attending the meet-up after the Tesla Cars & Coffee.

Other Tesla owners who are not club members are welcome to join us.

Larry

RSVPs to my evite invitation look good. At 10 days from the event we have 13 Yeses.

Daniel Pearson will be coordinating the event with the Ironwood Grille.

Non-club members who wish to join us at the Ironwood Grille, please confirm your attendence by posting in this thread.

Larry

The event went well with a good turnout at the Service Center and 13 people for the meal at the Ironwood Grille afterwards. A good time was had by all once again...

DSC03044a.jpg

West Palm Beach Service Center
DSC03044c.jpg

DSC03049a.jpg

At the Ironwood Grille