Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Aftermarket car cover?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

JoshG

Jun 23, 2011
anyone found a good aftermarket roadster car cover? preferably weatherproof? There are many companies that claim to have them, but I'm betting they don't have the zippered opening for the charge cable the way Tesla's own cover does. That's a must for me. anyone ever seen one that does?

Do a search on the TMC and you'll find the answer. I did the search 2 years back and found a company (CoverCraft) that made the car cover, evolving it with feedback from the Roadster community. Has all the proper front, rear, side venting, light, weather proof, and has an outlet for the charger. You can also have a custom window put in to read the VDS. I didn't need it since I have a 1.5 and can view it from the charge port opening.

Roadster car cover - Page 5

Last edited:
Do a search on the TMC and you'll find the answer. I did the search 2 years back and found a company (CoverCraft) that made the car cover, evolving it with feedback from the Roadster community. Has all the proper front, rear, side venting, light, weather proof, and has an outlet for the charger. You can also have a custom window put in to read the VDS. I didn't need it since I have a 1.5 and can view it from the charge port opening.

Roadster car cover - Page 5
Thanks much for the reference to the info! looks perfect,
-josh