Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time to configure. Imagine the Model X Design Studio.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't press the shiny red button. Press the green and then confirm button! Done!

60 kWh85 kWhOrder Now
bigredbutton.jpg
green-button.jpg
confirm.jpg

S85 or S100, no P for me, use the money for all other things that is nice to have, and I might use more than ones for showing of.
(I do not dragrace, I do not drive 0-60 for fun, I have kids and dog in the car, I will keep my battery at 10-75% charge all the time. (Long life))
sigurdi

Frost-O-rama package
Textile seats
Multi Coat - please a new color - or Default: pearl white
& P P P - ok just one P 85
and the 'no roof rack ever' option, will that be extra $ :rolleyes: sorry couldn't resist

If you were to configure today, given same options as on Model S, what would your Model X look like?

Well I'm definitely hoping for new paint options. The model S colors are mostly too dark and staid, imho. That Tesla has indicated they're marketing this model more towards women makes me hopeful in this regard.

Other than exterior color I'd probably go with the larger battery, not the P version, 19" cyclone wheels, gray interior, matte trim, a wall connector, Primacy tires. Kind of waffling on the dual chargers. Our home setup would be on a 50A circuit so the only time we'd need it is at a J1772 station that had more than 40 amps available. That's a rare duck so probably not worth it. The performance should be plenty good so I have no real lust for the performance adds.

Because.....?
You may not have noticed but when you buy anything for a male it is drab and dark, very few bright colors. I love color so sometimes hard to find clothes that have lots of color. Not sure why this is the case, so men like colors. I would have loved to see the Model S in a metallic blue similar to the sapphire blue available on the Jaguar XK8 I used to own.