Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phoenix - Prescott, AZ Trip October 25

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The idea of a short trip to Prescott for lunch has been around for about a year and came up again at Saturday's meet-up. I'm suggesting Saturday, October 25th and Thranx (who lives in Prescott) suggested Murphy's, as the lunch venue. Murphy's is housed in the former Gardner's General Store building, a historical landmark in Prescott's downtown.
View attachment 53650

I'd recommend that half of the participants make a Phoenix-Wickenburg-Prescott-Phoenix loop while the others do just the opposite loop to minimize congestion at the Cordes and Wickenburg Superchargers (certainly Cordes will be online by October!).

Some members will probably want to view the beauty around Prescott (Granite Dells), others may go antique shopping, and some will no doubt spend the night in Prescott. Let's use the forum to collect ideas on what's available to do and see in Prescott. I'm not aware of non-RV charging options around Prescott, but if anybody knows of an EV-friendly hotel, please speak up! I'd appreciate knowing who is "in" or "maybe" so we get a count for the restaurant.

View attachment 53651

We certainly should be in Wickenburg by then and OF COURSE we would be involved!

Unless just happen to be sitting down with Messrs Musk, O'Connell & co, planning specific Alaskan SpC sites......{sigh}