Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Nashville / Brentwood, TN (SC)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Charged at Roseville today The stalls are not labeled does anyone know how they are paired?
not sure how this got here it was meant for the Roseville thread

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 4,060
Last edited:
Maybe the SC is going in at the Harding Place address... you know the one that's listed on the "Stores and Galleries" tab as the Nashville Sales address? Just fishin' on this one.

On the Chattanooga SC thread someone spoke with the servce center at Harding and they indicated the Nashvile location is runniong late, TEsla can't find a suitable location apparently.

They need to speak with Orpy Mills if its that tough, they are actively seeking car charging partners. Not ideally located but better than nothing.

https://ralphmc.wordpress.com/2014/09/04/opry-mills-is-actively-seeking-ways-to-install-charging-stations-on-our-property/

On the Chattanooga SC thread someone spoke with the servce center at Harding and they indicated the Nashvile location is runniong late, TEsla can't find a suitable location apparently.

They need to speak with Orpy Mills if its that tough, they are actively seeking car charging partners. Not ideally located but better than nothing.

https://ralphmc.wordpress.com/2014/...to-install-charging-stations-on-our-property/

You can submit suggestions here - http://teslafactory.wufoo.com/forms/supercharging/

I live 200 miles from Nashville, but wouldn't be excited about Opry Mills nor Cool Springs as a transiting supercharger location. Both seem to have extremely heavy traffic. Rather, should be a spot outside the densely travelled areas yet close to an intersection of several interstates. For example, Spring Hill TN just off I65 near the intersection of the southern/outer loop, which links via low traffic Spurs to I40 East of Nashville, I40 West of Nashville, and the interstate to Chattanooga and then Atlanta. There's a strip mall with about 5 fast food/sit down restaurants and several shopping locations, and across the street from a supermarket. It's on "Saturn Parkway" and Main Street. Called The Crossings.

PS I filled out the form

Last edited:
I think Spring Hill is a bit too far out, but I'll take anything. Anywhere inside I-440 and TN-155 would be better. Spring Hill is too far south to make Louisville, KY without a Supercharger at Elizabethtown, KY. Spring Hill to Elizabethtown to Indianapolis would be about 170 miles per segment.

Middle of Nashville to the middle of Louisville is 170 miles. Then another 109 miles to the Supercharger under construction in Indianapolis.

Spring Hill is 150 miles to the Supercharger in Chattanooga.

Anyone have any additional info on where (or when) the Nashville Supercharger might pop up? Nashville is still showing on the Supercharger page as a 2014 opening but with only 30 days (and Christmas) to go before now and the new year that's seeming less and less realistic. Especially since I haven't seen hide nor hair of any site construction, permitting, rumors, anything. Given Tesla's partnership with CBL (mall developer), I assumed that the Supercharger would be at Cool Springs Galleria (which, incidentally, is right across the street from their Nashville service center) but who knows.

Fellow rumor-mongers, unite! ;-)

I will ask Keith and/or Alex when I see them Wednesday. They had no info a few weeks ago.

Any word? It's now listed as "Coming Soon", which is pretty vague if past data is any indication.

I intend to drive down to Spring Training in mid-March. If I have to, I'll spend the night (and charge) in Nashville, but I'd like to try driving straight through, which is only going to be possible if the Supercharger is online.

Frankly I think Knoxville is getting first attention due to completion of KY superchargers there is an obvious gap between Chatt. and KY. There was also the "small" issue regarding the licensing of the Tesla Store in Cool Springs and now I understand that property is undergoing a sale or new management. I seriously expect the southern SC to be there but another location probably North of town may also be in the cards. Wanna bet to serve both I-65 and 24?