Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Florida Tesla Enthusiasts Weekend Get Away at Club Med Sandpiper Bay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
On September 13-14 the Florida Tesla Enthusiasts club will be having a Weekend Get Away at the Club Med Sandpiper Resort in Port Saint Lucie, (just 10 miles from the Port Saint Lucie Superchargers).

Club members were sent an initial polling invitation to assess interest. I am pleased to report that in less than two days we have enough Yes responses to qualify for the group rates and amenities. So we will be proceeding with this event.

On next Monday, July 14[SUP]th[/SUP] I will send out a final invitation in which I will be asking for a firm commitment. I will only be sending out that final invitation to those club members who responded Yes, or Maybe on the initial exploratory invitation. The final invitation will have additional details including payment requirements, etc. We will need to receive a "Yes" RSVP response to the final invitation by July 22nd to include you and your family in this event.

If you have not viewed the initial invitation, but are interested in attending this event I suggest that you review it and RSVP before next Monday.

If you are not a member of the club, but you are a permanent or part-time Florida resident and would like to join our state-wide Florida Tesla club and participate in this event, please click on the link in my signature.

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts

Last edited:
We had a fantastic time at the Club Med at Sandpiper Bay! The place was a tropical paradise with every amenity you could want. We had 35 people in attendance and over 13 Teslas. Thanks to Jean for the great photos.

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0151.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

2014-09-12-TMC-Club-Med-05s.jpg

Larry

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a few more photos.

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0310.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

DSC_0340.jpg

Larry

This was a first Tesla event for my wife and I. What a wonderful weekend! The club was awesome, the food was fantastic and it was a joy to meet the others who were there. Thank you Larry for arranging this great event. When do we go back!

Hi Randy,

Thank you. It was great to see you again today at the Drive Electric event.

I'll see what I can do to organize another event there before our membership fees expire. This last event was off-season and the rates were very good. Its likely to be two or three times more expensive in season.

Larry