Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Demo installs of front and rear lighted T and front/rear camera switch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'll be bringing with me to TMC Connect a front lighted T, a pre-production rear lighted T, and the front/rear touchscreen camera switch. Regarding the camera switch, if anyone attending TMC Connect has ordered one and would like me to do a demo installation on his or her car, I'd be pleased to do so (as they haven't shipped yet, you'll be one of the first to have it installed). Please PM me to make arrangements.

The front and rear lighted Ts (one each) will be available for a demo installation to the first owner attending TMC Connect who PMs me with a request.

Look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Rick

The demo installations are now setL

Front/rear touchscreen camera switch:

KRB's car and his brother's car
Kraken

Front lighted T

Denarius
Paul Carter

Rear lighted T

Paul Carter

We'll start work on the camera switch installs at around 2:30 pm Saturday, location not yet know but likely in an outdoor event or parking space.

Work on the lighted Ts will begin around 4pm when the camera switch installs are completed.

Demo Installs How about hosting one of these events in Atlanta, GA

The demo installations are now setL

Front/rear touchscreen camera switch:

KRB's car and his brother's car
Kraken

Front lighted T

Denarius
Paul Carter

Rear lighted T

Paul Carter

We'll start work on the camera switch installs at around 2:30 pm Saturday, location not yet know but likely in an outdoor event or parking space.

Work on the lighted Ts will begin around 4pm when the camera switch installs are completed.

Hello How about Hosting one of these events in Atlanta, GA