Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HPWC in Lexington, KY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are planning our trip back to Charleston from Chicago. Driving to the midwest, we did all SC's which added about 400 miles to trip. We'd like to go more direct on the way back. The Greenville SC situation isn't helping! We are looking for an HPWC in Lexington or Louisville. Any owners in the are that could help out with a HPWC?

Thanks and take care,
Susan

Susan, there are dozens of charging stations listed on plugshare for this area. Many are commercial or installed at businesses but there are also quite a few private/home-share chargers. I've had good luck in general with the plugshare community letting me charge at listed sites. Just go to plugshare.com (they also have apps for mobile/tablets) - from there you can go to settings and filter down to things like "tesla only" or "tesla plus J1772" or whatever. Hope this helps...

I would say hit the Lexington supercharger, from there head to the Indy supercharger. If you need to boost along the way, I would be more than happy to share my 14-50 outlet, right off I-74 on the west side of Cincinnati, 99 miles from the Indy supercharger, just PM me if you need it.