Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Need Help Finding a PV Solar Installer / Milledgeville GA area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for some help finding a PV Solar installer in or around Milledgeville Ga. (about 90 miles SE of Atlanta). My brother is building a new home there (foundation pour next week) and I have convinced him to integrate a 10Kw system expandable to 15Kw by using oversized inverters on the initial install just as I have done on my home. Any recommendations or help in finding a reputable PV Solar contractor would be greatly appreciated.

Hey Solarguy,
Was wondering if you had any luck? I'm in Henry County and I'm thinking whoever you end up liking I'll want to take a look at also.

Not so much. My brother has been trying to contact the contractors suggested above and isn't even getting a return phone call. He is still in need of a contractor so if you come up with some please share and we will do the same.

Okay... I have some more information to report. Radiant Solar returned my call the other day, and while they do mostly industrial and commercial systems, he still offered to do an estimate for me because they still do some residential. Also, EV Club of the South (on Facebook) has a member who works for Solar USA and is trying to put together a group buy. There's an online survey he has created to get a feel for what the demand would be in order to determine the discount. I highly recommend getting your info into there so you can participate in the group buy if it happens. Let me know if you can't find it, and I'll give you links.