Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

just another guy joining the site

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aloha to you folks. I am joining the site so I can get more info on the Model S. I am planning on selling my current ride....Equus.... and ordering a MS for Oct delivery. At least that's the plan. I am getting some nice help from a rep I took my test drive with and he seems a good man. I like my Equus a lot and it is truly an excellent car for the pricing. But, I change rides every 3 years and this is a good time to up the ante. I also have a little roadster I cruise around in which keeps the driving privilege up to speed....and I do mean up to speed. Anyway, hi and I will be searching for the following info ,...should you have any advice.
1. I am probably going to customize my car a little....tinting ,,,,smoked lite lenses...and for sure wheels and tires. I am looking currently at a white w Glass roof, but I am not ruling out the 'murdered out' version with same black wheels and the above items. So, that's my story and I 'm sticking to it.
be well and thanks for any advice.
fred z:cool:

Aloha to you folks. I am joining the site so I can get more info on the Model S. I am planning on selling my current ride....Equus.... and ordering a MS for Oct delivery. At least that's the plan. I am getting some nice help from a rep I took my test drive with and he seems a good man. I like my Equus a lot and it is truly an excellent car for the pricing. But, I change rides every 3 years and this is a good time to up the ante. I also have a little roadster I cruise around in which keeps the driving privilege up to speed....and I do mean up to speed. Anyway, hi and I will be searching for the following info ,...should you have any advice.
1. I am probably going to customize my car a little....tinting ,,,,smoked lite lenses...and for sure wheels and tires. I am looking currently at a white w Glass roof, but I am not ruling out the 'murdered out' version with same black wheels and the above items. So, that's my story and I 'm sticking to it.
be well and thanks for any advice.
fred z:cool:

welcome to TMC. I have white and neighbor has a matte black murdered-out P85.