Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S & 2 roadsters for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The Model S is a P85 which is how it's described.

If we take the ad at face value (i.e. assume that every included option has been listed, and none have been missed out) then the list price on that car (after government grant) is £81k. I suspect it probably has other options on it (air at the very least; I don't think any coil cars have yet been delivered) but there's no question that the asking price is well above what this owner paid for their car.

The person writing the listing has obviously taken the info from the current website (which includes the alcantara upper dash as a free option with the P85). The car doesn't actually have it - no UK cars do yet (though I know of at least one owner who is having it retrofitted on to their car in the near future).

If we take the ad at face value (i.e. assume that every included option has been listed, and none have been missed out) then the list price on that car (after government grant) is £81k. I suspect it probably has other options on it (air at the very least; I don't think any coil cars have yet been delivered) but there's no question that the asking price is well above what this owner paid for their car.

Coil cars have been delivered - had mine for 9 days & loving it!

The Model S is a P85 which is how it's described.

The person writing the listing has obviously taken the info from the current website (which includes the alcantara upper dash as a free option with the P85). The car doesn't actually have it - no UK cars do yet (though I know of at least one owner who is having it retrofitted on to their car in the near future).

I didn't take the alcantara or extended leather, I didn't think it was great value nor added much (black leather seats) to the car. I do like the dash covering though.