Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Xpel wrap recommendations in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've talked to three people about getting my car wrapped with Xpel. Does anyone have any experience with any of these three people or can you recommend a really good installer?

I've talked with Sticker City in Van Nuys, a guy named Bain Mendoza and Norbert with Crystal Autoshield. Bain and Norbert will come to my house but Sticker City needs the car at their facility. Any help would be appreciated.

I had Xpel wrap installed by Sticker City in Van Nuys. I highly recommend them. I had some vinyl wrap installed at another shop in Encino and they did a poor job and damaged my car. Lots of people have mentioned that the clear bra install is top notch when they have seen my car. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Reactions: StickerCity
Contact Unique Auto Films in Tarzana. They did an amazing job with no visible seams. Wrapped all the edges inside for a custom finish. Highly recommend these guys. I promise you wont be disappointed in their clear bra installation.

Any other recommendations or anybody in the Westside?

I got a color-change wrap on my Tesla at Al & Ed's in Marina del Rey almost exactly a year ago, they did a fantastic job, and it's still in excellent condition ... I also got an XPEL clear protective paint wrap on my Lambo at Protective Film Solutions in Costa Mesa ... (commonly refered to as a "clear bra", however in my opinion since bras are for chicks, I call it a "clear jockstrap") ... I live in Venice and if you ever want to come by and check out the workmanship, just let me know

28ss.JPG

• Disagree
Reactions: BonnieD
Suntek full wrap

Reviving an old thread. I intend to get quotes from Unique Auto Films and Sticker City as recommended above. Any other recommendations or anybody in the Westside?

I just got my S85D back from Crystal Autoshield, Long Beach and I cannot say enough about Norbert Ibarra's work. He's a true professional and I highly recommend him to any other Tesla owners.

Bringing back this old thread in case anybody has any additional recommendations around the Culver City area. I may as well wrap my freshly repaired front bumper and hood...

Its not in Culver but I highly recommend Elevated Auto Concepts in Pasadena! (626) 793-7141

FYI you can't wrap any freshly painted surfaces for 2 weeks to a month!!
Definitely mention that it was just panted on x date when you speak to these shops or your fresh paint will be damaged....

• Informative
Reactions: Vinc